Blanco River Academy is now accepting transfers for 7th and 8th grades.
THE ACADEMY DIFFERENCE
• Low teacher-student ratio
• Differentiated small group and individual instruction and learning
• Traditional core curriculum with STE(A)M emphasis (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, & Math)
• Bi-weekly specials in Spanish, Choir/Percussion, Studio Art
• Weekly Speech/Debate
• Daily PE
• Archery 2 days a week, with Nationally Recognized Archery Program (NASP)
• Yoga/Health/Nutrition 2 days a week
• CrossFit/Tennis 1 day a week
• 52-acre campus access with nature trails, garden, chapel and gymnasium.
• Bi-weekly chapel
• No "teaching to the test!"
THE ACADEMY EXPERIENCE:
The Blanco River Academy was founded on the principles of academic rigor and whole child development. The path to academic rigor is achieved through diverse, individualized, evidence-based teaching and learning approaches in a technologically-forward classroom.
The development of the whole child focus is achieved through opportunities for spiritual, physical, and emotional development alongside the academic curriculum.
Our extracurricular class offerings include robotics, computer science, performance choir & percussion, studio art, Spanish, archery & PE, drama, speech/debate, and offsite weekly science labs at a local horse farm.